work with us
service and spare parts
Spare parts ordering
GRUP COMEXI*, undertake to protect the privacy of its customers and users accessing this website.
- Right to information: In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning the Protection of Personal Data, GRUP COMEXI* informs the user of this website, of the existence of a file of personal data created by GRUP COMEXI*, and under its responsibility.
- Purpose: The user data collected by our website, will be captured in order to offer our production and commercialization services of printing machinery and materials processing of the packaging and flexible packaging sector, training in handling our products, keeping you informed of our commercial actions, as well as for managing any other relation that you might have with us. If we receive a CV we will include it in the CV’s database to recruitment purposes. Please, note that in this process may need the access of COMEXI GROUP's collaborators. If you do not want collaborators have access to your CV for purposes mentioned above, you should notify it in the sending of the same CV.
- Data quality: Data provided by the user must be accurate and truthful. In any case, the user has the obligation to notify GRUP COMEXI* of any changes to their data in order to keep them up to date at all times.
- Transfers to third parties: GRUP COMEXI* share your personal data with third parties unless it is required to meet legal obligations. In any case we will request the user’s authorization.
- Rights of the affected subjects: At any time the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of his/her personal data under the terms established by the current legislation, by sending to GRUP COMEXI* a written communication and a photocopy of your DNI (identity card), indicating the LOPD reference at Avda. Mas Pins 135 - Pol. Ind. Girona, 17457 - Riudellots de la Selva, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security measures: GRUP COMEXI* informs you that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the level of security required in the personal data processed and also has the necessary mechanisms in place to prevent, to the extent possible, any unauthorized access, theft, illicit modification and loss of data.
- Confidentiality: In compliance with current regulations, GRUP COMEXI* undertakes to fulfil its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data that the user provides while browsing through the Website and it is its duty to keep them confidential.
- Cookie files: GRUP COMEXI* uses cookie technology when a user enters the Website. We inform you that the user has the option of preventing the creation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in its browser.
*GRUP COMEXI is formed by: Comexi Group Industries, sau, Comexi Group, s.l., Foneria Girona, s.l., Neopack, s.l. i C.T. M. Xifra Boada SLU