- ADVANCED FLEXO
- 25th-28th November - Spanish - View Program
- ADVANCED LAMINATION
- 5th-7th November - English - View program
- ADVANCED MAINTENANCE - NEW!!
- 10th-11th Desember - Spanish
- TRAINING LOCAL TECHNICALS - NEW!!
- 9th-20th Desember
- Septembre 23th-26th , 2013 - Advanced Flexographic Printing (English)View program
- July 16th-18th, 2013 - Advanced Lamination (Spanish)View program
- July 1th- July 12th, 2013 - Training local technicals
- June 18th-20th, 2013 - Advanced Lamination (Spanish)View program
- April 15th-18th, 2013 - Advanced Flexographic Printing (French)View program
- February 25th-28th, 2013 - Advanced Flexographic Printing (Spanish)View program
- Fall 2012: November 20th-22th Advanced Lamination (Spanish)View program
- Winter 2012: November 26th-29th Advanced Flexographic Printing (English)View program
- Fall 2012: September 24th-27th Advanced Flexographic Printing (Spanish)View program
- Summer 2012: Juny 25th - 28th Advanced Flexographic Printing (French)View program
- Winter 2012: January 23th-26th Advanced Flexographic Printing (English)View program View photos
Do you want to improve flexo printing productivity?
Do you want to improve flexo printing quality?
BY TAKING THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL IMPROVE:
- » Education of the basics principles of flexography and CI Flexo presses.
- » Pre-Press: from an image to the printout. Colour separation and plates.
- » Other important requirement: aniloxes, plate sleeves, inks, substrates, etc.
- » Optimizing Press performance and quality of the print. Decreasing the waste and scrap.
- » Flow chart of flexo Process.
- » New trends and technologies in flexo printing machines in order to increase performance, print quality and simplifying the operation.
- » Quality control. Print defects. Problems and solutions.
- » Be confident with the press operation by being exposed to the hands-on experience in our premises with a problem solving focus (troubleshooting).
- » Improve the efficiency of the press and optimize the performance.
- » Interaction with other printers by sharing professional experiences.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Press operators and professionals responsible for the printing process who would like to understand, learn, become skilled and gain insights in flexography.
4 Days Course from Monday to Thursday at COMEXI GROUP TECHNICUM CENTER
Registration Price: 1.950 €
(includes accommodation in a hotel, local transportation, teaching material, lunch and dinner daily)
To confirm attendance, please send an e-mail to Ms. Peggy van Vlijmen:
The total payment of fees must be done before the start of the day.